Friday, April 3, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 9 & 10

Week 9:
This week we did our first advocacy project, on our local political representatives. We researched and found our local political representatives and their contact information. We also were made aware that as health educators we have responsibilities through CHES in the form of CHES RESPONSIBILITY VII... COMMUNICATE AND ADVOCATE FOR HEALTH AND HEALTH EDUCATION We also learned about our photo essay eye opener. We learned about ethics while taking picture and learned how to use our cameras to get some good photo's.

Week 10:
During this week as Dr.V, was hanging out in sunny Florida, we put our photo essays together and shared our views on the environment.

I learned that when putting a photo essay together in our blog creator that when you actually post it to our blog it probably won't look anything like what you had organized it to look like in the creator!! It was also interesting to learn who my representatives are in my neck of the wood as I hadn't been paying good enough attention to know who they were!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I agree the formatting of blogger is a little frustrating! I did the same thing it took me forever on the photo essay. Good post! I swear we just did one of these reflections..the weeks are flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek-

    I double agree.. It took me forever to format that political representative post and when I posted it, it was all over the place! Still learning about the whole blog thing I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Green Comments Here