Thursday, April 2, 2009

Eye Opener: Photo Essay

Photo Essay: My Week Recycling!!
Photo's by: DP

Day 1:

Just Getting Started


Day 2:

Collecting Fast


Day 3:

Mac n' Cheese and Baby Food, Yum, Yum!!


Day 4:

Girl Scout Cookies,
and a Couple Gallons of Milk


Day 5:

Flintstone Vitamins, Milk Duds, Good Stuff!!


Day 6:

Looks Like a Lot of Stuff, Bet I Can Get It All In the Blue Bin!!



Day 7: Continued

Trying to Get All the Recycling in the Blue Bin

Day 7: Continued

You Can Tell a Lot About People by Looking at Their Recycling.

Now if I can Just Get The Black Top On!!


Day 7: Continued

If we Could Recycle Dirty Diapers we Would Need 2 Blue Bins!!

I Have to Get That Bin Out There the Night Before, Our Recycling Truck Shows Up Pretty Early, Usually Before 7am.

Day 8:

Time To Start All Over Again.

It's Just a Small Part I Know, But We Are Doing Our Part!!

I'm Proud of the Fact That we Are the Only Ones on the Block To Use a Smaller Garbage Can, (Mostly for Diapers!!) Due to the Fact we Recycle as Much as We Can.





6 comments:

  1. Derek,

    I don't know if you're not done with this essay yet, but a few of your photos are missing! The ones at the beginning are great, but where did the rest go?! lol, just giving you a heads up man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek-

    I thought the page wasn't loading properly, but if the same thing happened to Ben, then maybe something is up. The pictures that we can see are really interesting. I like your idea by doing your part, you helping a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a good idea! I love that you did a week long process to show what your family is doing! It was definitely different and one of my favorites from the others that I rean! My roommates and I switched over to a smaller garbage can and we actually save like money each month because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Derek I forgot to mention that I passed onto you the Environmentally cool award for this. Go ahead an pick it up when ever you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put a lot of effort in this assignement and it shows. Very good job at recording your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a great photo essay. It shows how fast the garbage can stack up even if you don't waste as much as others. I also think it's great that you do acually recycle. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Green Comments Here