Monday, May 11, 2009

Eye Opener: Online Learning Activities

These are some of the Online Learning Activities that were posted by my group member, all were fun and educational.

Kids Health


Sara had a few different games to play and they were fun and informational at the same time. I never knew that pigs only slept about 8 hours a day which is less that little kids as they are suppose to get 10-11 hours daily and on average they only get 9.5 per day. I can say that my boys are right on pace, they get 10 hrs. on most days.
She also had a spelling bee and that was fun too.





Sprawl City:
At Kevin's site there is a test regarding urban sprawl. I only managed a 33% on the quiz he put together. I'm not sure what I think about this subject. Part of me thinks people should be able to get away from urban areas if they want to, and the other part understands the concept that it would be good for our environment so it should be considered.


Air Quality Index:

At Jayme's site I did a little game show where I earned an 80, fun little test, hopefully we never get to the day we have a purple warning indicating that it's to dangerous to play outside.




1 comment:

  1. I liked how you had pictures from everyone's online learning activities. It was good to be able to test our knowldege on eachother's subjects.

    ReplyDelete

Green Comments Here